Tel.: +41 79 602 06 46
- Südostbahn (SOB) from Rapperswil, Pfäffikon, Wädenswil, Einsiedeln, Lucerne, Arth-Goldau.
Train station "Sattel-Aegeri" (10 minutes on foot to the valley station of the gondola lift).
- Voralpen-Express: fast train connection Romanshorn-St.Gallen-Lucerne (stop in Biberbrugg and Arth-Goldau). Connecting buses from Biberbrugg (direction Rothenthurm-Sattel SHAG-Schwyz).
- Direct bus connection from Schwyz to Sattel with Auto AG Schwyz - stop Sattel SHAG, gondola lift.
- Direct bus connection from Biberbrugg to Sattel with Auto AG Schwyz - stop Sattel SHAG, gondola lift.
- During the week from Zug to Sattel with ZVB (bus line 1) to Oberägeri, change to bus line 9, drive to the terminus - stop Sattel SHAG, gondola lift.
- From Zurich on A3 Zurich-Chur, exit Richterswil, 1st exit direction Einsiedeln until Schindellegi. In Schindellegi direction Gotthard-Schwyz. Stay on the left lane until Sattel. In Sattel follow the signs; valley station is on the right. (approx. 40 min)
- From Zug via Aegeri valley, in Sattel direction Pfäffikon/Einsiedeln. Bottom station is on the right side. (approx. 20 min)
- From Lucerne on the A2, continue on the A14 in the direction of Zürich/Zug and A4 in the direction of Schwyz, exit Schwyz, in the direction of Pfäffikon-Sattel. In Sattel direction Luzern-ug; valley station is on the left side. (approx. 40 min.)
Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday to Sunday: 8:30 am - 16:30 pm
Bookings can be made around the clock directly with us on the website!
Postal address (please note that this is not the address of our ski school office!):
Ski school Sattel-Hochstuckli